I wanted to do a voice post. So sue me. Hear me talk about hockey! And a few other things. At the end, the gerbils make noises.
Here is what I will talk about, stolen from staraflur
• What’s your username?
• How old are you?
• Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, GIF, Livejournal, Crackerjack, Envelope.
• Is it cold where you are?
• What is your favorite colour?
• Do you have freckles?
• When is your birthday?
• What was the last thing you drank?
• Favourite hockey team?
• Favourite player?
• Favourite pairing(s)?
• Would you rather: Have a million dollars or a million friends? Eat a taco or a quesadilla? Be a shark or an elephant?
• Would you rather: Your team win a Stanley Cup or your country win a Gold medal? Be stuck in an elevator with PK Subban or Brad Marchand? Staals or Schenns?
• Do you speak a second language? Say something in it.
• Where do you live? Where do you wish you lived?
• Read the following words: Abrasion, Charm, Cinnamon, Demeanor, Elixir, Epiphany, Fermented, Labyrinth, Leisure, Mannequin, Mermaid, Pandemonium, Phoenix, Quidditch, Quintessential, Spice, Unicorn, Warfare, Whiskey, Winter, Zest.
• Which do you say?: Chips or crisps? Jam or jelly? Rubbish or trash? Elevator or lift? Soda or pop? Pants or trousers? Taxi or cab? Mobile or cell phone?
• Do you have a phobia? If so, do you know its scientific name?
• Pronounce the following NHL player names: Toews, Byfuglien, Giroux, Boychuk, Gaborik, Kronwall, Zetterberg, Bryzgalov, Scuderi, Clutterbuck, St. Louis, Dubinsky, Lundqvist, Bieksa, Reimer, Rinne, Bertuzzi, Bissonnette.
• Name the 3 NHL teams that don’t end with an ‘S’?
• Read the following tongue twister: Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
• What’s the bug, that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
• What do you say to address a group of people?
• Be a wizard or a vampire?
• What color are your eyes?
• What do you call gym shoes?
• What do you call your grandparents?
• What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
• Do you think you have an accent?
• Do you know anyone on LJ in real life?
• End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
This was sixteen minutes until I cut two minutes of the gerbils trying to eat the microphone, which sounded like almost but a few noises of fuzz rubbing against the microphone.Edit:
I am insufficiently pleased with the relative amount of both hockey content and my ability to be amusing, so, anything you want to hear me ramble about my opinions on re: hockey? I will make a post tomorrow! You should tell me. Literally, I will go through lists of players and discuss boxers, briefs, or boxerbriefs, if you guys want. LET ME KNOW.